“If you are looking for a plumbing and gas fitting company that you can rely on and trust, look no further”
Hi I am Graham Booker the director of Swiftfix Plumbing
If you are a landlord or rental manager we can offer you “peace of mind” that we will assist you through the entire process of solving any plumbing or gas fitting issue by arranging the time on-site with the tenant direct, communicating the issue on-site to you. We will have the invoice to you within a day of the work being complete so you can finalise the work order quickly.
- Burst and leaking pipes.
- Leaking hot water cylinders.
- Leaks in the walls and ceilings
- Leaking waste lines and outlets.
- Water main repairs and replacements
- Taps and mixer leaks and issues
- No Job too small
- Hot water cylinder repairs and upgrades
- Tap-ware repair and replacement
- Repairs and maintenance (No job too small)
- Toilet repairs and replacement
- Water leaks and burst pipes
- Water main repairs and replacement.
- New appliance install
- Appliance servicing
- Gas hobs and stoves replacements
- Gas lines repairs and replacements
- Gas hot water install and upgrades.
- Save you time by organizing the onsite meeting directly with the tenant.
- Let you know what we have found to be the issue onsite and what work is required to carry out the repair.
- Give you options so you can future-proof the property.
- Let you know when the job is completed
- Send you an invoice quickly so you can sign off on the works order.
Why use Swift Fix
Our values are