“If you are looking for a gas fitting company that you can rely on and trust, look no further”
Looking at heating your home? Gas is one of the most efficient way to heat your home and with modern appliances one of the cleanest. We have been in the gas fitting industry for forty-plus years during which time we have built an amazing reputation and a wide range of experience in different areas of the industry from domestic maintenance to high-end commercial kitchens.
We have a team of happy, well-trained technicians, ready to help you with any plumbing or gas fitting issue you may have.
Why Use a Gas Fitter
- No insurance on your property.
- Risk of a gas leak or worse a gas explosion.
- Damage to your home or appliances.
- No warranty on your appliances
- Causing harm to your family
Types of Gas Heating
- Wood or log gas fires
- Balanced flue heaters
- Balanced flue fires
- Gas-fired heat transfer units
- Gas powered underfloor heating units
- Gas radiant heaters
Services we provide
- Gas hot water
- New appliance install
- Appliance servicing
- Gas hobs and stoves replacements
- Gas lines repairs and replacement
Pros and Cons of Gas Heating
- In most cases, gas is more cost-effective
- Faster to heat an area
- Hotter and faster cooking
- A faster way to heat water
- Costs less to install
Electric Heating Options
- Low pressure hot water cylinder installs, repairs and maintenance.
- Main pressure upgrade, repairs and maintenance.
- Low to high pressure upgrades.
- We can arrange the electrician on your behalf.
- Instantaneous electric water heaters
Why use Swift Fix
Our values are